Why Work For Tops
Working in the childcare industry is a very rewarding career choice. Not only do you get to play an important part in the life of the children, but you also watch them grow and develop whilst learning new things yourself each day.
Why work for Tops?
- Great career progression
- Regular supervisions
- We offer a great in-house training service
- A flexible option to work 4 days week
- Uniform Provided
- An eco-friendly company with BCorp accreditation
- Famous no-added sugar menus
- Industry leaders within the sector
- Health and wellbeing focuses
- Work alongside a very friendly team and be apart of a family.
Benefits we offer colleagues:
At Tops we operate flexi work hours, this means you can book bank holidays off if needed or you can work if you want to and take another day off instead. Other benefits the company proudly offers all colleagues include:
- 29 days annual holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Annual Pay Review
- Companywide profit bonus scheme, annually rewarded each May.
- Dental Treatment
- Staff Welfare scheme
- Optical Care
- N.H.S Prescription Charges
- Pay Day Sub
- Bike Scheme
- Colleague Support Fund
- Company Pension
- Up to 60% discount for Childcare within Tops Day Nurseries