- 150g Onions Spanish
- 5g Garlic Bulb
- 2g CRG Ginger Ground
- 2g CRG Coriander Ground
- 150g CRG Lentils Red Split Dried
- 300g CRG Tomatoes Chopped
- 250g Courgettes
- 300g CRG Chick Peas Tinned
- 10g Stock Powder Light Vegetable
- 400ml Water
- 30ml Flora Plant 31% Double
- 100g Spinach Leaf portions 40g
- 250g Potatoes Sweet
- 150g CRG Peas Fancy Garden Grade A
- 3g CRG Turmeric Ground
- 50g CRG Curry Sauce Balti
- Sweat down the onions, garlic spices and ginger until the onions have softened and the mixture is aromatic. Remember to cook the spices out to avoid having a raw bitter taste.
- Add the lentils, chickpeas, sweet potatoes and courgette, coating them in the aromatic mixture.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock. It gently simmer for around 30 minutes and check.
- The lentils should now be cooked and the vegetables softened with the sauce lightly coating the vegetables.
- Finally add the baby spinach and allow to wilt down making sure that your Dahl is thoroughly mixed.
Serve with a a spoon of coconut yoghurt and Naan. PLEASE NOTE with naan the meal is no longer gluten free.