|The NDNA have launched their First Five Years Count campaign as a way to celebrate the early years sector and all they do to make the first five years of a child’s life count.|
The year-long campaign will promote all the great work that goes on in nurseries and other early years settings to support children’s early development.
The NDNA has created toolkits for nurseries, posters, banners and other resources to promote the message, including a five-point pinwheel which signifies the first five years of a child’s life.
The first five years are crucial to the development and well-being of our youngest children, and one of the aims of this campaign is to encourage people to consider a career in the early years, due to the sector wide recruitment and retention crisis.
Did you know a high quality nursery can put children three months ahead? As an award winning day nursery chain with over 30 nurseries across the South and Southwest, we are supporting this campaign to shout loud and proud about the incredible difference we make at Tops as well as all the other early years providers and their workforce.
How can you help?
- Sign up for campaign updates on the NDNA campaign page: https://ndna.org.uk/firstfiveyearscount/
- Sharing a message of support on social media using #FirstFiveYearsCount. Some examples of what you could post include:
- Early years education is vital to the first five years of a child’s life. That’s why, I am supporting the @NDNAtalk #FirstFiveYearsCount campaign.
- I am supporting @NDNAtalk‘s #firstfiveyearscount campaign to celebrate the early years sector and all they do to make the first five years of a child’s life count!
- Children are never learning so quickly as they do aged 0-5. That’s why the #FirstFiveYearsCount and I’m backing @NDNAtalk’s campaign to celebrate those who work with them
- You can download our social media toolkit and share campaign graphics with your posts
- Show your appreciation to anyone you know working in early years education and care.