It’s the Big Schools Bird Watch 2022, and to help bring wildlife to your garden, why not make our eco-friendly bird feeder!
To make this feeder, you will need;
- A large orange
- A spoon
- A pencil or pen
- First, you need to cut the orange in half and scoop out all of the pulp.
- Then, using the pencil or pen, poke 3 evenly spaced holes about half an inch below the cut edge of the orange. Then cut 3 pieces of twine, about 8-9 inches long each.
- Feed one end of the twine into one of the holes, going from inside to outside. Tie a knot to secure the twine to the orange, and repeat this step for the other 2 pieces of twine.
- Tie the other ends of the twine together into one large knot.
- Fill with bird seed, hang outside and wait for the birds to start enjoying your eco-friendly bird feeder!
Providing happy, nurturing childcare for the hours you need, across over 30 nursery settings in: Babbacombe, Plymouth, Bournemouth, Charminster, Copnor, Fawley, Gillingham, Corfe Mullen, Havant, Lakeside, Lymington, Taunton, Newport, Poole, Portsmouth, Salisbury,