Servings: 60 mini muffins (1 muffin)
15 mins to prepare 11 mins cooking time
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free oats (ground in blender)
- 2 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup Dairyfine butter (dairy free)
- 12 dates (softened)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup applesauce- stewed purred apple
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cup chopped strawberries (frozen)
Replace the eggs with 3 cups of mashed banana
Replace Milk with Alpro soya milk for professionals
- Pulse oatmeal in the blender until it resembles a gritty flour.
- If dates are not soft, place them into a bowl of hot water for 30 minutes before using.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F/ 200C
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners (parchment paper liners work best) or grease pan well.
- Add all dry ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add butter, dates, eggs, applesauce, and milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into a well in centre of the dry ingredients.
- Mix gently just until no dry ingredients are noticeable.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Scoop into greased or lined mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.