We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
Some of the comments made about our nursery and the childcare we provide that we are particularly proud of are:
- Children enjoy their play and make good progress. Staff provides exciting, purposeful
activities that motivate children to learn through their play.
- Children benefit from well-organised, inviting playrooms and staff actively promote
their awareness of an eco-friendly environment.
- The management team and staff continue to keep their knowledge of safeguarding up to date and clearly understand their responsibilities to protect children’s welfare.
- Staff support children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities very well.
- They work closely with parents and other agencies involved to promote continuity and
help all children feel safe and emotionally secure.
To read our Ofsted inspection for our Tops Boscombe nursery please click here.