We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection
Some of the comments made about our nursery and the childcare we provide that we are particularly proud of include:
- Children are fully engaged in activities and show interest in the wide range of resources available.
- Staff provide particularly good support for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
- Staff caring for babies are particularly knowledgeable about how to meet the needs of younger children.
- There is a range of multicultural toys and books which staff use to help children
learn about differences and similarities.
- Staff know the children well. They accurately assess children’s level of development, which enables them to plan carefully for the next steps in their learning and provide support if they are delayed in any area.
To read our Ofsted inspection for our Bournemouth nursery please click here.