We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
Some of the comments made about our nursery and the childcare we provide that we are particularly proud of are:
- The management team follows rigorous procedures to ensure staff are suitable to work with children.
- The manager and staff monitor children’s learning accurately, and in partnership with
parents, from the start.
- Staff provide exciting play environments for children with a wealth of activities and
experiences to promote their learning.
- Staff works efficiently as a team to maintain high standards of safety and supervision to keep children secure.
- Children make good progress and gain the skills they need for their future learning. They develop very good independence and learn to manage tasks confidently from a young age.
- Children of all ages learn about keeping safe effectively, such as helping to identify risks in the garden.
To read our Ofsted inspection for our Tops Charminster nursery please click here.
Tops Charminster’s Internal Audit Visit
Some of our friendly Charminster Nursery team: