We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
Some of the comments made about our nursery and the childcare we provide that we are particularly proud of include:
- Children are happy and settled. Staff have a good understanding of children’s individual needs and support children’s emotional development well.
- Staff provides a wide range of activities that are adapted well to reflect and support children’s individual interests and learning needs.
- Children make good progress in readiness for the next stage in their learning.
- Parents are well informed about their child’s achievements through informal daily discussions and viewing children’s development folders.
- Staff make good use of observational assessment to monitor children’s progress and help them plan activities and experiences tailored to children’s individual learning.
To read our Corfe Mullen nursery Ofsted inspection please click here.
Some of our friendly Corfe Mullen Nursery team: