We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
Some of the comments made about our nursery and the childcare we provide that we are particularly proud of include:
- Staff know their key children well. This enables them to plan a curriculum that is both stimulating and engaging.
- Children benefit hugely from being physically active, both inside and outside of the nursery. For example, young babies enjoy regular tummy time.
- Parents feel valued and involved in their children’s learning. Staff regularly share information about children’s learning with them in a variety of ways.
- The key-person approach is securely embedded across the nursery. Children form close positive relationships with staff.
- All children, including those with SEND, make good progress. For example, referrals are made to outside agencies in a timely manner to ensure that children receive targeted intervention. Children with English as an additional language are well supported.
To read the full Ofsted inspection for our Tops Fawley nursery, please click here.
Some of our friendly Fawley Nursery team:
Kirstie Malyon - Level 5 Qualification in Childcare