We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
Some of the comments made about our nursery and the childcare we provide that we are particularly proud of include:
- Children enjoy a welcoming environment and form secure relationships with familiar staff.
- Staff follow babies’ routines from home to ensure they settle and are content.
- All staff know the children very well.
- Toddlers benefit greatly from a focused small-group activity where they learn words to describe what they see, feel and know about certain objects.
- Children develop a good understanding of the importance of eating nutritious food as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- The manager and staff have a secure knowledge and understanding of child protection matters and wider safeguarding issues.
To view the full Ofsted inspection for our Tops Gillingham nursery, please click here.