We were rated ‘Outstanding’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
Comments we are particularly proud of include:
- Leadership and management of the provision is outstanding. Staff carry out extensive risk assessments and remove hazards promptly, whilst very skilfully enabling children to explore risks safely. The manager and staff follow excellent procedures if they think children may be at risk of harm and know to whom to report concerns, meaning that their Safeguarding practice is effective.
- Staff have an outstanding knowledge of how children learn, especially in being able to identify babies’ and toddlers’ patterns of behaviour in learning. The staff also share this knowledge effectively with parents to enhance continued learning at home.
- Staff very skilfully help children to feel highly confident to have a go and not worry about making a mistake. They provide excellent support for children to learn independently.
- The management team expertly reflects on practice, seeking children’s, parents’ and staff views to very accurately evaluate what they do well and make beneficial improvements.
- The manager and staff follow excellent procedures if they think children may be at risk of harm and know to whom to report concerns.
To view the Ofsted inspection report, please click here.
Tops Mini Mariners – Internal Audit Visit
Some of our friendly Mini Mariners Nursery team: