We were rated ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted inspection.
To view our latest Ofsted inspection please click here
Comments we are particularly proud of include:
- Staff consistently plan activities well using children’s interests, which motivates them to learn. For example, young children revisited their recent outing to the zoo as they played with the animals.
- Staff work effectively with other settings and parents to ensure children are ready for their next stage of learning and school.
- Staff plan stimulating environments where children are confident to move resources inside and outside to support their learning. Babies have calming areas, which helps them to feel secure.
- Staff provide good support for pre-school children to think about solving problems and test their ideas.
- Staff help babies and toddlers to have a strong sense of exploration and develop inquisitive minds.
Tops Musgrove – Internal Audit Visit
Some of our friendly Musgrove Nursery team: