Understanding the cost of Early Education and Care, and what type of funding you are eligible for shouldn’t be confusing. That’s why we’ve put together this page to help.
Below are links to some information specifically on funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
Our flexible booking and hourly rates that get cheaper the more hours you attend means that the price you pay is tailored completely to you. Please contact your nursery via their pages here for more information. Our nurseries have many outstanding and unique qualities that are best seen for yourself, we recommend booking a visit to come and have a look and we can discuss funding and pricing options in person.
Get 20% off with Tax Free Childcare
You can get up to £500 every 3 months (up to £2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare. This goes up to £1,000 every 3 months if a child is disabled (up to £4,000 a year).
If you get Tax-Free Childcare, you’ll set up an online childcare account for your child. For every £8 you pay into this account, the government will pay in £2 to use to pay your provider.
You can get Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as 30 hours free childcare if you’re eligible for both. Click here for more info.
Get Up To 70% Of Your Early Education and Care Costs Covered With Working Tax Credit
You can claim the childcare element of Working Tax Credit if you are a single parent and you are in work for at least 16 hours a week. This also applies if you are part of a couple and you are both in work for at least 16 hours.
You Can Claim Back Up To 85% Of The Cost Of Early Education and Care With Universal Credit
You can get the childcare element of universal credit if you are a single parent and you are in work or you are in a couple and you both work or one of you works and the other is unable to work because they are ill, a carer or absent from the household.
Why choose Tops Day Nurseries?
Here are some interesting facts about Tops Day Nurseries. We are not just a day nursery, we strive to provide the best service possible for parents and children.
- All staff counted within ratio hold a paediatric first aid certificate
- All staff have an up to date CRB/DBS check
- Tops provide a tooth brushing service for children
- All staff will obtain a food hygiene certificate within the 1st three months of starting
- We are a green company.
- Extra-curricular activities including Rugby Rangers, Gardening Club, Football Fun, cooking school and Tops Forest School are available for a small charge
- We collect Sainsbury’s Fit Kid vouchers and Nestle Box Top for book tokens
- Our babysitting service provides qualified insured staff that hold, or are working towards, an NVQ level 2 or 3 in childcare. All babysitters are over the age of 18 years and 10 months, are first aid trained and will have completed a check with the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service’ (DBS)
- We have neutral walls within all Tops Day Nursery settings to allow children to focus on tasks and become less distracted.
- Following our recent parent’s questionnaire in which there was a request for us to provide a hairdressing service for the children during the nursery day.
- Tops Day Nurseries was established 1990
Additional extras included in our fees…
- Digital learning through our smart board tables
- Book lending scheme for children aged 3 and over
- Stay and play sessions
- Meditation sessions
- Yoga sessions
- Boogie Mites – Music and movement sessions
- Home link activities
- Mid-morning and afternoon snack for all children
- Spontaneous trips
Providing happy, nurturing Early Education and Care for the hours you need, across over 30 nursery settings in, Babbacombe, Boscombe, Bournemouth, Bretonside, Charminster, Christchurch, Copnor, Corfe Mullen, Devonport, Efford, Fawley, Gillingham, Havant, Lakeside, Lymington, Mini Mariners, Musgrove, Newport, Parkstone, Poole, Portsmouth, Prince Rock, Salisbury, Southsea, Stonehouse, Wareham, Wimborne, Winchester, Little Lancing and Yeovil.
Get in touch and arrange a visit your local Tops today!