- 300g Onions Red
- 450g Capsicum Traffic Light Peppers
- 2g Garlic Bulb
- 2g Stock Powder Light Vegetable
- 750ml Water
- 4g CRG Paprika Ground
- 400g Butternut Squash
- 150g Jackfruit in Brine
- 500g CRG Tomatoes Chopped
- 1g CRG Thyme Dried
- 200g CRG Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2g CRG Mixed Herbs Dried
- 30g CRG Tomato Puree 28/30%
- 20ml CRG Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large heavy base pan heat up the Rapeseed oil.
- Sweat down the onions, garlic, peppers and paprika and mixed herbs until the vegetables have softened and the mix is aromatic.
- Add the sprig of thyme, the tomato puree, butternut squash and jackfruit so that they are coated with the paprika and vegetable mix.
- Then add the vegetable stock and tomatoes. Cook the mixture out on a low heat, stirring regularly for 1 hour or until the mixture resembles a sticky stew. If the goulash is too thick simply add a little water. Set to one side ready to serve.
- In the meantime cook your wholemeal rice and serve
90g beige spoodle of Goulash 90g wholemeal rice natural yoghurt teaspoon